Tuesday 16 June 2009

Long time no see...

Wow! This is such a delay... and there is no way to apologise for this. I've been lazy with this Blog. Unbelievable, unforgiveable... I think I am back! There may still be light at the end of the tunnel, then!

Anyway, I doubt I still have any readers left. Here is the way I will try to come back to business with this blog:

Together with other 2 colleagues (Fabio Duarte and Clovis Ultramari), I am organizing a book with IGI Global (http://www.igi-global.com/) called “ICTs for Mobile and Ubiquitous Urban Infrastructures: Surveillance, Locative Media and Global Networks”.

We would like to invite contributors to attend to the call for chapter proposals. Please note that for the first deadline we only need a 2-3 pages chapter PROPOSALS, which will be assessed to the interests of the book. Later we will ask authors of selected proposals to write the full chapters.

If you ever see this post, please help us spread it around as widely as possible (we want a balanced book in terms of origins of the authors).

Here is the link to the call:
http://www.igi-global.com/requests/details.asp?ID=660

I will also reproduce the call here in the next post to avoid mixing with these information here...

No comments: